Novation Church will be sending a team to the Dominican Republic for various ministry projects through SCORE International. The trip is open to all individuals and families; children are welcome.
- Download the application (click here)
- Make a payment for your trip or donate to a team member’s trip (click here)
TRIP COST: $1,600 PER PERSON*
We will have some group fundraising opportunities to help offset some of the expense. However, each participant should expect to raise/pay the majority of their trip expenses personally.
***Send letters to your friends and family asking for their support – this is the best way to fund your trip. All donations to your trip, whether paid by you or on your behalf are 100% tax deductible.*** (Click here to download a sample support letter – always include a self addressed, stamped envelope for them to send payments to you). Or format your letter as an email and include this link for them to donate online: novationchurch.org/donate2dr.
Individual fundraisers are encouraged, be creative and plan ahead!
WHAT TO EXPECT
A typical mission trip consists of four full days of ministry. The team will attend a local church service on Sunday and have some time for sightseeing. Ministry days will include ministry at a school, sugar cane villages, distributing food, and most importantly sharing the gospel in various formats. The team will fly Delta from Denver through Atlanta and on to Punta Cana and back through Atlanta. The total travel time each way is roughly ten to fifteen hours. The team will stay at a hotel (similar to an Embassy Suites) with a pool for use during down time. Two or three team members will share a room. Married couples will have their own room and families up to four people will have their own room.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES:
- AUGUST 1ST – Application Deadline
- Application and $100 deposit due
- NOVEMBER 10TH – 50% Payment and Passport Deadline
- Half of your total trip ($800) and a photocopy of your passport due
- DECEMBER 2ND – Final Deadline
- All forms, funds and passports MUST be turned in or you will be removed from the trip – no exceptions
- 02 JAN 2018
Delta Flight 603: DEN 9:00AM – ATL 1:50PM
Delta Flight 795: JFK 4:35PM – PUJ 8:57PM
- 09 JAN 2018
Delta Flight 388: PUJ 8:30AM – ATL 11:15AM
Delta Flight 1817: ATL 1:50PM – DEN 3:08PM
- Airfare (with one carry on and one personal item per person)
- One checked bag
- Dominican Republic Entry Fee ($10 per person)
- Ground transportation in the Dominican Republic
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner beginning with dinner on the 2nd through breakfast on the 9th
- Ministry work including interpreters
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Additional checked bag fee: $40 second bag
- Meals during travel times
- Soda, bottled water, snacks, etc (cash only – filtered water available free of charge)
- Spending money while in country (minimal amount needed)
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
We have the ability to remove participants from the trip with no penalty until September, 22, 2017. If you need to withdraw from the trip any deposits made or funds raised with Novation Church will be applied towards other team member’s expenses; no money will be returned. If your cancellation is received by September, 22, 2017 you will have no further obligation to raise funds.
SPACE IS LIMITED | RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW
Questions? Please contact Seth and Danielle Woodyard:
KING SOOPERS REWARDS
Pick up your re-loadable King Soopers gift card at the information counter at Novation Church. King Soopers will donate 5% of every dollar loaded to your card. Fundraising made EASY!
SCRIP GIFT CARD PROGRAM
Scrip gift cards are the same gift cards you can purchase from retailers. With over 300 of the country’s biggest brands, including grocery and department stores, gas stations, restaurants, hotels and home improvement. Scrip will donate a percentage of every gift card you purchase to Novation Church.
Sign up to Shop with Scrip Now:
- Go to ShopWithScrip.com and click “Register“
- Join our Scrip program with enrollment code: 11447F4D45319
- Complete your profile (If you are fundraising for a specific family please put their name in the “Student” field)
- Start Shopping
Need help? Click here for more information GETTING STARTED or contact Janell Applegate: email@example.com